Thursday, 1 January 2015

Conservatory Living Room



I fell in love with this set when I saw it, the sweet pastel shades and adorable accessories - I had to have it! Unfortunately it was no longer for sale at SSK, and I think it went out of production as I couldn't find it in any other shops either. I found a brand new set on eBay however (for a very reasonable price too), I'm so happy with it! The tea set is super cute and I love how there are multiple stickers for the picture frame. I haven't actually put them on yet, because a) I can't choose and b) I'm going to cast the frame in resin, so I have a couple extra for my hotel. I might try to cast the little photo frame too, if it goes well.

I will be on the lookout for the actual conservatory building as well now, as I think it would make quite a lovely addition to my hotel! I wish I had seen the offer at SSK sooner, as I bought the Vegetable Garden a little while ago (it comes free with the conservatory now!).

4 comments :

  1. I feel the exact same way... I too bought the veg garden about a month ago :'(
    I have seen the price on Amazon drop to about £12.50 in the past, so it's a good idea to keep half an eye there (though I guess we shouldn't expect a drop too soon as this is the time when everyone is spending their christmas money, and amazon won't be having much difficulty luring customers in...) :D It's a lovely set, congrats on finding it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent purchase :) This set is so nice, I wish it was still in production! I agree, the pastel shades are lovely and the wicker chairs are just adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both! <3 Annoying isn't it Niamh! I will definitely keep an eye on Amazon (and eBay as well, unwanted Christmas presents are always good for collectors!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a lovely set! I think the pastel colors are just so lovely too. It will go nicely in your hotel I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete