Sunday, 25 January 2015

Country Kitchen

My new Country Kitchen set!



I love that this set comes with a bunch of different tile stickers - I decided to mix and match them because I don't like the plain white tiles much. I also put a small one on the cutting board. I do wish the kitchen came with four dining chairs instead of one, perhaps I can find two spare ones on eBay.


Here is the Baeman family testing out the new kitchen - mum Geraldine has baked madeleines!


Little Helly has managed to get her paws on a madeleine as well, and is happily eating away under the table.


Helly and father Larry doing the washing up afterwards!

6 comments :

  1. It's such a gorgeous set, I really want to get this one! The Baeman family look so cute, I love the mini-photostory you did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) A kitchen was one of the last 'basic' sets I was missing, and I didn't really want to get this set from eBay because the large amount of stickers. People always put them on wonky (they are a massive pain to get on right!), and I'm too much of a perfectionist. Anyway, very happy with this set, now I just need to buy a fridge!

      Delete
  2. I agree, the country kitchen is a wonderful set! It has such nice accessoires! Your photos are beautiful, I could look at them the whole day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's such a sweet thing to say! <3

      Delete
  3. I've never really liked the Beaman cats much, but your photography has made me fall in love with this family in Hazelnut Hollow! I like the way you mixed and matched the tiles, you have a real eye for style ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I love interior design, and I have had quite a lot of practice building and decorating in the Sims!

      Delete