Saturday, 10 January 2015

New Family and Baby



The latest Hazelnut Hollow residents: the Periwinkle family and a new arrival for the Chocolate family: baby Crème.

I am currently staying with my family in Holland, and my mum got me these! Sylvanian Families are not easy to find in Holland, but there's one toyshop in the nearby city that sells them. Obviously they're not as well stocked as SSK, but they had a good amount on display, including some open-hand families. I almost got the Periwinkles for Christmas, I just couldn't decide between all the cute rabbits. And I'm really happy with baby Crème, the little crib is so cute. I like how the little railing can come down, and the drawers are functional.

4 comments :

  1. So adorable! I love this family amd Creme is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Periwinkles are such a classic to me, more so than the chocolates. I got creme and her cot a while back (mostly for the cot) but I fell in love with her too - she's super cute ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Periwinkles are so cute, how nice of your Mom to get them for you. I love Holland, it's probably one of my favorite countries that I have traveled to. Crème is adorabLe as well, I have her in her pink version but your photo tempts me to her in red as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all! Crème has been reunited with her family and siblings now, and her sleeping sister (part of the twin set) has taken over her crib :) I didn't know there were different coloured versions!

    ReplyDelete